Park Shin Hye has been born on February 18th, 1990 at Gwangju, Jeollanam-do, South Korea. Her family consists of her parents and a older brother. When Park Shin-Hye was in 6th grade at Hak-Kang elementary school in Gwangju, she was counseled to watch for pop singer Lee Seung-Hwan’s music company”Dream Factory” by her English teacher at a private institute. Thus, Park Shin-Hye went to Seoul and auditioned for Dream Factory. Throughout her association with Fantasy Factory, the Park Shin-Hye began training as an actress, singer, also playing with the guitar keyboard.
In precisely the exact same year she successfully auditioned for a role from the SBS drama show”Stairway to Heaven”. Park Shin-Hye was chosen one of 250 contestants. Park Shin-Hye played with the role of chief character Han Jung-Seo being a young child (Choi Ji-Woo played with the adult Han Jung-Seo). “Stairway to Heaven” was highly successful and regularly received ratings in excess of 40 percent. Park Shin-Hye’s entry to the entertainment industry was now opened.
Even though”Stairway to Heaven” boosted Park Shin-Hye’s profile among the Korean public, the roles she obtained after”Stairway to Heaven” were initially less powerful.
Meanwhile, in her private life, Park Shin-Hye was just about a normal student in this moment, often text-messaging with friends and never picked up the nick name”Park Pig,” because of her fondness for food.
It was only in 2009, when Park Shin-Hye was throw for the female lead to the struck SBS drama series”You’re Beautiful,” that Park Shin-Hye saw herself in still another hit name. According to Hong Sung-Chang, the director of “You are Beautiful,” Park Shin Hye along with also her male counter part Jang Geun-Suk were cast for the lead roles due to their bright personalities and the way they both excelled at singing & dancing.
Even though TV ratings for “You Are Beautiful” were only from the low teens the series was a winner on the internet and among teens & adults. The series has been the most hunted for title out of SBS on Korean portal sites in ’09 and the four chief actors were always at the top name searches for 2009. Park Shin-Hye has said in interviews that her personality from”You are Beautiful” revealed her real life personality by about 80%.
In interviews she did to advertise”Cyrano Agency,” Park Shin-Hye stated that with her young age and inexperience in feature films, she didn’t feel the need to land a starring role. Park Shin-Hye also said that peers she admires is celebrity Park Hie-Sun & actress Ko Du-Shim.
Pak Shin-hye in Pinocchio:
In this drama, Pak Shin-hye acted as the girl named Choi In-ha, who has a Pinocchio syndrome. She idolizes her mother very much, but after her parents’ divorce, she has to move to the island together with her father even though she hates the idea of it.
One way or another, Choi Dal-po makes her confident about achieving her dream to become a reporter despite her syndrome that limits her career choice. Even when she’s interviewing at her mother’s company, MSC, she is failed by her own mother who says that a reporter with Pinocchio syndrome would be useless. However, her mother later recruits her again when MSC’s ratings are at its lowest and uses her syndrome as a publicity stunt. When she finds out the fact that Song Cha-ok is the one who is responsible for the suffering of the Ki family, she gets disgusted by her mother and tries to bring her down.
Park Shin-hye as a Beautiful Doctor in the K-Drama Doctors:
Park Shin-hye was cast as Yoo Hye-jung, a surgeon, in the series Doctors. Yoo Hye-jung was known to be something of a rebellious student during her high school life, but she had a dream to be a doctor someday. It turns outthat her dream came true. As an surgeon, she looked neat and chic with her white doctor’s coat. Not only that, she also looked stylish with her daily outfits, as well!
Her style was simple, yet gorgeous in various ways, whether it was her everyday outfits, formal outfits, or dating outfits. People might admire her looks and want to copy them!
Park Shin Hye Boyfriend:
Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon’s relationship became public in 2018. Tae Joon debuted with SBS drama Piano in 2001 and Shin Hye debuted with the drama Stairway to Heaven in 2003. Both acted together for the first time for a cameo role in The King of Dramas, back in 2012.
Though both have not acted together as a lead pair in any dramas, they are both alumni of Chung Ang University. Initially, when reports about their alleged relationship broke in 2017, Shin Hye’s agency, SALT, had denied the rumors and said that they are close friends and know each other well as both received training in the same university.
Are Bae Suzy and Park Shin Hye friends?
The two met at university and have been open about their friendship since then. Naturally, the two got closer and we are over the moon at the news that these two good-looking stars are now official. Speaking of good-looking stars, none can get more gorgeous that 26-year-old Miss A’s, Suzy Bae.
Also Read: Bae Suzy (South Korean Actress) Wiki, Age, Height, Husband & More
Park Shin Hye Wiki, Age, Biography, Family, Height, Photos & More:
|Park Shin Hye Bio|
|Real Name||Park Shin Hye|
|Other name/Nickname||Park Pig|
|Profession||Actress, Korean Celebrity|
|Date of Birth / Birthday||February 18, 1990|
|Birthplace||Gwangju, Jeollanam-do, South Korea|
|Residence||Gwangju, Jeollanam-do, South Korea|
|Famous For||Pinocchio (SBS / 2014-2015) – Choi In-Ha|
|Height in Centimeters||168 cm|
|Height in Inches||5’ 6”|
|Weight in Kilograms||68 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||149 lbs|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|School||Youngpa Girls High School|
|College/ University||Chung-Ang University|
Park Shin Hye Endorsements:
Park has become one of the most in demand endorsers after her hit drama Pinocchio (2014–2015). Brands like Mamonde and Bruno Magli reportedly saw a surge in sales due to Park. Park also endorses several international brands like Italian luxury brand Bruno Magli, French outdoor clothing brand Millet and Filipino clothing brand Bench.
Park is the first Korean star to be chosen as a model for Visa, and the first Korean celebrity to be chosen as a global ambassador for Austrian jewelry brand Swarovski. British jewellery brand Olivia Burton also chose Park as its first ever brand ambassador for Korea.
Also Read: Kim Ha-neul Age, Husband, Movies, Wiki, Family, Net worth, Images and More
Park Shin Hye Drama Series:
- Sisyphus: The Myth (JTBC / 2021) – Gang Seo-Hae
- Memories of the Alhambra | Alhambeuraui Gungjeonui Chooeok (tvN / 2018-2019) – Jung Hee-Joo
- Temperature of Love | Sarangui Ondo (SBS / 2017) – Yoo Hye-Jung (cameo)
Gogh, The Starry Night | Gohoui Byuli Bitnaneun Bame (SBS / 2016) – convenience store part-time worker (cameo)
- Doctors (SBS / 2016) – Yoo Hye-Jung
- Entertainer | Ddanddara (SBS / 2016) – Assistant Manager Park (ep.3)
- Pinocchio (SBS / 2014-2015) – Choi In-Ha
- The Heirs | Sangsokjadeul (SBS / 2013) – Cha Eun-Sang
- Flower Boy Next Door | Yiutjib Ggotminam (tvN / 2013) – Ko Dok-Mi
- The Lord of Dramas | Deuramaui Jaewang (SBS / 2012-2013) – actress (ep.1)
- Heartstrings | Neon Naege Banhaesseo (MBC / 2011) – Lee Kyu-Won
- Sensation World | Xuan Feng Guan Jia (GTV / 2011)
- My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox | Nae Yeochineun Gumiho (SBS / 2010) – Ko Mi-Nyeo (cameo)
- High Kick! 2 | Jibong Ddulgo Haikick (SBS / 2009-2010) – Jeong Hae-Ri (future) / cameo ep 119
- You’re Beautiful | Minamyisinyeoyo (SBS / 2009)
- Just Love | Kkakdoki (MBC / 2007-2008) – Park Sang-Ya
- Prince Hours | Goong S (MBC / 2007) – Shin Se-Ryung
- Seoul 1945 (KBS1 / 2006) – Choi Geum-Hee
- Tree of Heaven | Cheonkukui Namu (SBS-Fuji TV / 2006) – Hana
- Cute or Crazy | Nwiyeopkeona Michikeona (SBS / 2005) – Park Shin-Hye
- Not Alone | Honjaga Aniya (SBS / 2004)
- Stairway to Heaven | Cheongookeui gyedan (SBS / 2003-2004) – Han Jung-Seo (young)
Park Shin Hye Movies:
- The Call | Call (2020) – Seo-Yeon
- #Alive | #Salaidda (2020) – Kim Yoo-Bin
- Heart Blackened | Chimmook (2017) – Choi Hee-Jung
- My Annoying Brother | Hyeong (2016) – Lee Soo-Hyun
- The Beauty Inside | Byooti Insaideu (2015) – Woo-Jin
- The Royal Tailor | Sanguiwon (2014) – Queen
- Miracle in Cell No.7 | 7beonbangui Seonmool (2013) – Ye-Seung (Yong-Goo’s daughter)
- Green Days | Sojoonghan Nalui Ggoom (2011) – Yi-Rang (voice)
- Cyrano Agency | Shirano; Yeonaejojakdan (2010) – Min-Young
- The Evil Twin | Jeonseolui Gohyan (2007) – So-Yeon / Hyo-Jin
- Love Phobia | Domabaem (2006) – Byeon-Ja
Park Shin Hye net worth:
Park Shin Hye is a South Korean actress and singer who has a net worth of $8 million. She is known for being one of the most popular actresses in South Korean. Park Shin Hye was born in Gwangju, South Korea in February 1990. Her acting debut came in 2006.